I just mugged somebody and received twice as much money as the amount stated in the "you mugged xxx from xxx" message.
Money Mugged
Started by Ted_Lasso [2014039] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I just mugged somebody and received twice as much money as the amount stated in the "you mugged xxx from xxx" message.
Passing to Ched for log check
So I assume this is regarding the attack made on 2017-03-06 20:55:42 in which you received exactly $5,623,545.
I think perhaps there was some confusion, because according to the logs, that is the exact amount shown and given.
No, that one was ok. it was a couple mugs before that but against the same guy.
$748278 and $2054400 and $6031020
I've checked all of them, you received the correct amounts.
Closing report, doesn't look like anything is amiss.