I take two bone knives and some handcuff knuckle dusters made with the strips of sleaves of my t-shirt
"knuckle dusters for prisoners, and knives for people I want dead"
"names drax by the way"
I look rather calm unknown to them this isn't the first time being kidnaped for me. I am getting used to it after so many years with the gang
i make knives and knuckle dusters but also make bone lackpicks
I also make some bone lockpicks
"good idea dude"
I say this towards trevor
just my luck I am stuck with a bunch of misfits, half of which don't know how to break out of a kidnapping"
"So we all must have done something to get stuck in here, any Ideas."
"And is it just me or is that guy hideous"
I point towards GamerJed
Hmmm idk but I was about to steal a hand gun from a shop when they got me (I'm assuming it was a they)
"I was in the middle of a drug trade, $20,000 for a good amount of speed was a bargain for me"
"anyone else in for storytime?"
drax is HIGHLY sarcastic
''I've been on my way to my favourite diner. I like its athmosphere. Also, awesome coffee. It helps my hacking.''
"you can hack?"
Drax looks puzzled he didn't think someone who was scared to death of getting kidnapped would know how to hack
"any other people have some things that might be useful, I am good with all kinds of firearms, knives, and I know krav maga"
I was tired of knifes so I needed a gun but no money for it... an I had the money just didn't feel like paying for a gun so was Gona steal one
"uhhhhh okay, did you or did you not have the money for a gun say yes if you did sya no if you didn't"
"these people are nuts"
Drax looks anoyed by panda's confusing statement
Maybe I did maybe I didn't
>:)
"TELL ME"
Drax went from anoyed to angry
Oh and I was gonna kill someone for dinner I think to cause I'm hunger like jez I need some blood
And yes I did have the money
I am like I ahve already shown good a breaking stuff
I am also very good with assault riffles swords and so on
this sounds fun! is it too late to jump in and mix things up?
I'm good at being comic relief, annoying, and messing things up... but to bad you can't get a rid of me cause ik how to get things done.
As the group talked, they were suddenly thrown from their positions and the truck slammed to a halt, and they felt it flip. Up became down and down became up, and the rattle of gunfire could be heard outside.
As people got to their feet, slightly dazed, the doors rattled, and dents appeared. As the makeshift weapons were readied, the doors were flung open and a figure appeared.
He looked around at the group, and they looked at him. And a few recognised the mask.
"My name, as some of you no doubt know, is Dreadman. It is an honour to meet you.
Hayley, your sister is desperate to see you."
At this, Hayley gasped.
"I would ask you all to follow me. Anyone who wishes to stay here may do so."
He pulls out an ipod-like device, showing a gps reading, with a large red spot shown some miles to the East.
All of a sudden, Dreadman drops, shuddering, and some sort of electrically charged dart can be seen in his back. Gunshots begin to ring out, and bullets rattle the truck.
"What the hell do we do now!?"