Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke is script abusing!!!

Started by L4suicide [15699] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 1.27k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

L4suicide [15699]

I started getting suspicious when he would take days to reply to my messages, despite attacking me or others during the wait..

but an unnamed source has told me he was flagged for using automatic scripting tools which don't use the API to keep tabs on his clients!

i for one think he should be banned, it's a clear breach of the rules. Not to mention it would solve a slight debt related issue we have...
Wollongong [12833]

I don't really like to rely on "unnamed sources" when making a judgement on a character. Most specifically Duke, who is such an awesome guy.
LDP [1580562]
Last action: Unknown

Maybe he hasn't seen the recent rule changes regarding scripts.. perhaps you should mail and inform him [:sick:]
-DELTA- [2036372]

Lol. I'm 30 and had to Google it >.>

Hint: Urban Dictionary has an accurate description of the term. Although I don't remember it being "motorboating" when I was younger :-