28 replies · 589 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
68 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 8 likes · Ched can make it more playable
Mauk[1494436]
· 8 likes · While it's now "illegal" and being removed from Doc, I doubt anyone will ever get even a warning for automating the slots. Now people will just use generic auto clickers instead.
CatHead[1581564]
· 7 likes · I was using the autospinner today. (Didn't know it was illegal.) I just had my page open and was chatting in global as the spins ticked away. Not sure why that should be illegal, should be a bloody function in …
With regards to the new announcement by Ched, he explained that scripts and extensions for the most part are being banned. For someone that has limited knowledge on how scripts work, i don't know where the line is, from what's acceptable, and what is not.
Long story short, i use DoctorN, however this new announcement has made me remove it until i know it it's okay or not. It probably isn't, but i'd like that disclosure. Thanks
I was using the autospinner today. (Didn't know it was illegal.)
I just had my page open and was chatting in global as the spins ticked away. Not sure why that should be illegal, should be a bloody function in the game in the first place. A lot of fruit machines in the real world have autoplay features.
Knowing my luck, I'll be fedded for that shit even though I didn't make any money.
preemptive: #freeCatHead cause no other ****er will say it for me. :,(
I can't be the only one that doesn't find those two features actually anything but time saving convenience tools than something that actually gives you an advantage and should be banned...
Still, I imagine if we don't have the new blanket rule, people could bend the rule and get something that's actually useful to gain an unfair advantage.