I was speening a wheel and as soon as I pressed stop, immediately, without the wheel stopping , DoctorN showed me that I was in the hospital????? Finally when the wheel stopped I got a punch and indeed I ended up in hospital. So how can DoctorN predict that?????
Wheels / DoctorN
Started by Nats [680598] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I was speening a wheel and as soon as I pressed stop, immediately, without the wheel stopping , DoctorN showed me that I was in the hospital????? Finally when the wheel stopped I got a punch and indeed I ended up in hospital. So how can DoctorN predict that?????
The result is determined on spin. You are in Hospital as soon as you click spin, if that's the determined result. No bug.
^
The spinning wheel is eye candy. Nothing more.