Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheels / DoctorN

Started by Nats [680598] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Nats [680598]

I was speening a wheel and as soon as I pressed stop, immediately, without the wheel stopping , DoctorN showed me that I was in the hospital????? Finally when the wheel stopped I got a punch and indeed I ended up in hospital. So how can DoctorN predict that?????
Stewie [1494547]

The result is determined on spin. You are in Hospital as soon as you click spin, if that's the determined result. No bug.