Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ALMOST EVERY 4 HOURS - BE THERE - DUKE... LOOT'M!!

Started by White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter on in Attacking.

3,664 replies · 32.6k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 3,665 / 3,665 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DangerGirl [1733199]

Alright. We have a good group here to attack Duke. What time is best for people here? If I can see a majority time, I can work this out. I have two more over 60 level faction mates looking to kill him too.
Conners [1682975]

I wouldn't mind getting involved when this happens please. Will check back for a time or if someone could let me know when I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
DangerGirl [1733199]

Ok. I have at least 10 faction mates ready to fight Duke next Sunday, the 26th, at 18:00. If anyone would like to join in, the more the merrier!
DangerGirl [1733199]

Yes. Torn Time. This upcoming Sunday. We need all the people we can get! I'll post here closer to the Big Event to remind you all. :)
Duke [4] NPC

I'm having dinner with your mom that day. Mind if I use her as a human shield? I mean, I know she ain't barely a person, but she's better than nothin.
DangerGirl [1733199]

Tomorrow is the big day! Everyone who is participating, don't forget to arm your smoke grenades and keep a lot of blood bags handy. Duke hits hard! See you all at 18:00!