waiting to attack Duke. message if you see I'm online while you are attacking.
ALMOST EVERY 4 HOURS - BE THERE - DUKE... LOOT'M!!
Started by White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 3,665 / 3,665 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
waiting to attack Duke. message if you see I'm online while you are attacking.
im in
Alright. We have a good group here to attack Duke. What time is best for people here? If I can see a majority time, I can work this out. I have two more over 60 level faction mates looking to kill him too.
I wouldn't mind getting involved when this happens please. Will check back for a time or if someone could let me know when I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
Ok. I have at least 10 faction mates ready to fight Duke next Sunday, the 26th, at 18:00. If anyone would like to join in, the more the merrier!
Any parties planning to kill him sooner than next Sunday? I only have 5 days left.
I'm in if thats ok? is that 18:00 TC time?
Yes. Torn Time. This upcoming Sunday. We need all the people we can get! I'll post here closer to the Big Event to remind you all. :)
I'm having dinner with your mom that day. Mind if I use her as a human shield? I mean, I know she ain't barely a person, but she's better than nothin.
ill try to be there
ill avenge ur mother danger
imn the fight against shirley
.
Im in... no need to pay.
Dorothy Dangergirly is a saint... A SAINT!
IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
i can help
ill see if i can toss a smoke, far to weak to do any damage tho.
You'll be taking that dinner through a feeding tube with your ol' goofy ass, f**k outta here.
wanna make 1 billion? check out my bounty against duke
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16001994&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Duke, 1 Billion Bounty.
Ill help tho i might not do much
Tomorrow is the big day! Everyone who is participating, don't forget to arm your smoke grenades and keep a lot of blood bags handy. Duke hits hard! See you all at 18:00!
Clocks went forward. Definitely attacked at 6 lol. Here in 5 minutea :)