Okay, So i'm done with this game and done being ****ed over by emer1cah's restarted account (emer1cah got Skyes/Solitude fedded after buying cash from him) (http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2034233)
The cash that i sold to emer was on his oogee [1968601] account
I sold torn city cash to him, and I also bought TC cash from. I sold him approximately 15-25b
The faction we owned together was a front, he thought it would be alot safer to do it from there instead of sending billions to each other as being in a faction makes it look like "our" money was just consolidated as friends.
Staff edit: Leave real life out of it
[image: i.gyazo.com] [image: i.gyazo.com] NOTE - I SENT UNEDITED VERSIONS TO STAFF I WAS TOLD I CAN'T POST THEM HERE
When I lost money on poker to big al and was running low on funds I paid him through PS4 codes for more IRL $ per billion than i sold it to him for (no idea why he wanted it in ps4 codes but i didn't really stop to ask)
He was also involved in RMT with Skyes (https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1985402) Basically he would ask (beg) me to sell him money at a decent price and i did, when i stopped selling cash - he got mad and restarted as Fuyuko [2002194] and ended up begging Solitude to sell him some cash on that account (which is why solitude is in fed after emer1cah snaked him out)
Amount sold approx 15-25b ($330 +)
Amount I bought approx 10b ( $200 in PSN codes so he could buy games on his ps4 from the ps store)
When i sold cash to oogee, we were usually on skype talking to each other about what to post in the torn chat so everything looks legit if staff had ever looked.
The reason i'm doing this is because he's a snakey **** that reported Skyes/Sol and talks shit about all his "friends" that helped him out in the past. Ironically, emer1cah used to come on skype and eat those jelly snakes... I guess it's true what they say about "you are what you eat"
emer1cah's new account is Akio [2034233], i believe the reason he wasn't fedded after reporting solitude for selling cash to him was because he made a deal with staff to put a seller behind bars... but how many free chances to do illegal shit does this guy get? Think Relentless is bad? this guy has broke so many rules on each one of his 50 accounts (that was hyperbole, for all you dumbasses out there)
Account list:
emer1cah [1748280]
oogee [1968601]
Fuyuko [2002194]
Akio [2034233]
Staff are legit so silly for missing all of this shit too lmao
no doubt i'll be fedded... but who gives a shit.