Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Casino

Started by Vegeta2 [2027801] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 323 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Vegeta2 [2027801]

There is a secret behind winning RR.... I don't know what it is but I think Chedburn that you need to get rid of it.... People know the secret all of a sudden and they're always beating people... It's very unfair that there is a cheat in winning a casino game
Henryk_Batuta [1563474]

ohh man so close :S I thought you know "the secret" and gonna share it with us :S such a dissapointment :S



Anyway, if not OP, please anyone else share the secret, I want to win RR everytime too!
Rino_007 [344056]

Poker & RR aren't money sinks they're transfer of wealth. And it is still possible to generate money with RR on an ongoing basis if you are clever enough to take the time to do it. Having the practical solution of it is different though. In that sense I'd rather do black jack than RR since it'd be faster.
Jimmy007 [135825]

I spent close to half a bil on the last weekly lottery, giving me about a 12% chance of winning. I missed out on winning that one, but the next day (yesterday) I won the daily dime with a 0.5% chance of winning. Feels good to get the honor but of course I still lost half a bil. Strange to win so little with a smaller chance and miss out on the big bucks when my chances were much greater.

When playing at the casino you may win some money every now and then and it may seem like you have some luck, but overall, only a very few people actually end up as winners. Never go to the casino and expect to win, and more so, expect to win your money back.