Hello,
I've been doing "High Fliers" mission from Duke. This asks me to defeat 3 targets all in different cities (though this was the case, one of my targets got online after a month of being offline and flew back to Torn - it shows that target as in USA). I have defeated 2 targets in the first 2 days, and on the last day I defeated my last target. Mission was about to end in 6 hours, when I arrived at the last targets location (which took 2h38m), he was highlighted in red, thats how I knew mission had not timed out. After defeating him and heading back, I found my mission was completed but timed out and failed.
Here is a screenshot that summarizes the situation: http://oi67.tinypic.com/2howies.jpg
After all the effort, I find this disappointing. In the end, I have finished all the tasks in time but I only did not click the button. And just because I could not click it in time, it regards it as a failed mission.