Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn page slow?

Started by Shay_Cormac [1593614] on in Bugs & Issues.

44 replies · 340 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

007 [370359]

We have also experienced lag and 504 errors especially on faction warbase page. I was unable to access it from 10am today -2pm approximately.
LESTAT [315134]

504 error during JFK v SA war ... 20 minutes after war started continuous 504 ..... Approx time 2017/03/26 10:04:37 AM
GLiDeR [924284]

i am able to login, but unable to logout..

clear cache, delete history, reboot my router, watching porn HD clearly..

my phone is super fast using the same wifi on other thing and apps..

but when i come back to torn, laggy, unable to load, 504 come out once on my screen (as i remember)

and it happen after 10am today..

im using chrome on my laptop, safari on iphone. both suck..

thats my report, thank you..
-Ordinary- [453122]

Victim of lag as 40 mins after war declared. same issue with chrome and firefox. i just leave after that. I wonder JFK also face same issue. and it also effect to all of torn or just some ?
glados [915279]

Happened to me yesterday, while travelling pages load just fine but as soon as I arrived in Torn, I got 504 everywhere.

Even trying to navigate to this thread was pita before I gave up.