Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Where to start?

Started by Meggie [226814] on in Questions & Answers.

23 replies · 376 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Meggie [226814]

So I just got kicked out of my faction I've been in over 2 years without too much warning (since I was still gaining respect I have no clue why)

�

Before that I was in a faction for 4+ years... I tend to stick around places so I have no clue where to start looking for a new faction. Not big on warring, however I can hold my own in wars. NNB of 35 I think and active daily.

�

I really don't care about specials, just a faction who is fun to be in and doesn't take life too seriously. So how do I find one of those?
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Most factions will require you to fight, this is the reason for factions. If your leader checked and saw you had not gained respect, they could see you as a liability...

Just put a chain in now and again... [:sick:]
Meggie [226814]

That's the thing I had been, doing at least 6 attacks per day lately (couldn't join in chains due rl timing) which was fine but no warning :(

�

Regardless of why, I need help finding a new one :P
McDallas [14757]

Personally I would want to know why and would have messaged my prior leader. If you don't have that kind of relationship with your leader, that you could simply ask him/her, then you know, I would question what kind of team player you were after two years.
Titan [227473]

EP



Edit:

We just finished a termed war, kicked everyone who did not make at least 100 hits. I provide Xanax and points free for chaining.....
Titan [227473]

We regret to inform that you, and 13 other members were kicked yesterday.

�

Terms of the war were posted and mailed out to all members.... which included that you would not be hit while being online so that it would not interfere with ongoing chains.

We asked that you make a minimum of 16 hits per day during the 16 day war.. (1 xanax and 1 refill worth of hits which were available free) The following is taken from Tornstats, which we monitored all of our chains, and the 16 day war period totals.

[image: i.imgsafe.org]
Dagrims [2007550]

If I were wondering where to start looking for a faction that is recruiting new members, I would probably start with the sub-forum titled Faction Recruitment.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

Maybe a bit harsh after 2 years, but if the faction is moving in a direction that requires more activity it might have been for the best. And op seems to have found a new home that suits their casual play style better.
hawkid [43]

Cheers Titan. No hard feelings, just finishing up the thesis for my masters so I haven't been able to come and stay on much. Should have communicated that better, my own fault. Wish EP all the best. Keep on spamming in the free world!