What happened to this? Went from a very useful thing to nothing. Is it just on mine or is it like this for everyone? Cant research nothing like I use to....can anyone advise me?
Help Page
Started by wildfireover50 [1771737] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
What happened to this? Went from a very useful thing to nothing. Is it just on mine or is it like this for everyone? Cant research nothing like I use to....can anyone advise me?
It was updated to be more user friendly.
The wiki layout was changed, it seems unfinished in it's current form though.
The search bar in the top right of the wiki is what you need to use though, or try the questions forum if you have a specific query.
First piece of help, this is a question not a discussion...
Second is give some detail on your issue...[:sick:]
Thanks, hope all agree, its not as good as before?
�
I didn't put those symbols on my reply, btw
Sorry, Sweeny.....issue is before you could go thru every thing and see what wwas needed for awards, medals, and anything else. it went over every aspect of the game and I found it very useful. I just noticed it had changed and was curious as to why and if it will come back the same. Don't like its current form. that's all.
Most info can be found in the Tutorials section: http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=forums&f=61&b=0&a=0
�
if not, theres a Q&A forum if you need to find something specific (or are lazy and want to make people look it up for you, lol) http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=forums&f=3&b=0&a=0
�
the wiki info was a mix of correct and incorrect info from over the years.
ok, thanks a lot, no, not lazy, just trying to gain more knowledge, ty
You don't need to apologise to me, just tell me to go **** myself. This is your best help in Torn... [:sick:]
I agree, as a newbie I used the help wiki all the time and found it tremendously useful. Nowit's not. The forums are useful, but just a bit harder to find things. The wiki was so nicely laid out. I wish it was changed back. Though I understand the fact a lot of it was outdated, so it is what it is i suppose.
Now if only you'd read the newsletter where ched is explaining what's happening to it !
**** yourself ;p
Your Wish has been granted,