Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help Page

Started by wildfireover50 [1771737] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
wildfireover50 [1771737]

What happened to this? Went from a very useful thing to nothing. Is it just on mine or is it like this for everyone? Cant research nothing like I use to....can anyone advise me?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

The wiki layout was changed, it seems unfinished in it's current form though.



The search bar in the top right of the wiki is what you need to use though, or try the questions forum if you have a specific query.
wildfireover50 [1771737]

Sorry, Sweeny.....issue is before you could go thru every thing and see what wwas needed for awards, medals, and anything else. it went over every aspect of the game and I found it very useful. I just noticed it had changed and was curious as to why and if it will come back the same. Don't like its current form. that's all.
Graciejj2000 [2037482]

I agree, as a newbie I used the help wiki all the time and found it tremendously useful. Nowit's not. The forums are useful, but just a bit harder to find things. The wiki was so nicely laid out. I wish it was changed back. Though I understand the fact a lot of it was outdated, so it is what it is i suppose.