Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Addiction

Started by Lestat_The_Vamp [2041853] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rino_007 [344056]

I use 3 Xanax daily. With 20 points on - drug addiction per day ( I've had the job points stocked) I haven't rehabbed at all until I last od'd.
Rino_007 [344056]

Yes I'd say half is a good approximation since I've got -50% to drug addiction gains. It might be more but personally I'm not going to test it since I already did a few years ago.