About how long does it take for various levels of addiction to go away naturaly (without rehab)
Addiction
Started by Lestat_The_Vamp [2041853] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Approximately half a xanax worth of addiction is removed each day.
About how long does it take for various levels of addiction to go away naturaly (without rehab)
ive notice about 1% per day decrease but ive only taken it to 7% before stopping.
I have over 1000 LSD taken, I rehab once every time I overdose, and I never saw the addiction icon (brain)
I use 3 Xanax daily. With 20 points on - drug addiction per day ( I've had the job points stocked) I haven't rehabbed at all until I last od'd.
Approximately half a xanax worth of addiction is removed each day.
Yes I'd say half is a good approximation since I've got -50% to drug addiction gains. It might be more but personally I'm not going to test it since I already did a few years ago.