9 replies · 204 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Most-liked replies
Dolfwagos[1900418]Committee
· 1 likes · Having the same issue myself, Didn't see this report and created my own - https://www.torn.com/forums.php?#!p=threads&t=16001587&to=17652590&start=0
� keeps appearing on my profile sig above an image I just added to it. When I go to the profile edit page and delete the text, it always re-appears after I save changes. The text also appears in several locations on the edit menu.
This bug is not fixed. I have seen it popup all over torn for the past few days. Now it's affecting my table in my faction bank forum post. As stated before, deleting the text and saving does not make it go away. it always pops back up again.