I actually not done anything wrong, all i did was to be a supporting hand... i know how hard it is when u first join and have nothing.. why i insisted on giving them abit of cash!! it's torn nothing gets done for free around here.
So...
Started by kenmather [2053582] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I actually not done anything wrong, all i did was to be a supporting hand... i know how hard it is when u first join and have nothing.. why i insisted on giving them abit of cash!! it's torn nothing gets done for free around here.
You were paying noobs to waste their E at 200k per slut.
You abused new players to benefit yourself and you're now trying to justify it here. Jokes aside OP is a multi I imagine but the fact you're targeting day 1 players in an attempt to get cheap sluts and are now trying to defend that is mind blowing.
Im just gonna throw this out there, "i know how hard it is when u first join and have nothing" -- Youre in the queen eleanor, for the first 14 days of my torn life, i was in a mansion, and had jack shit, no, I cant much assume you do know the struggle.....
Doesn't knowingly using a multi make you just as bad as them?
you are contradicting yourself. "all I did was to be a supporting hand" .... "its torn, nothings gets done for free". you are not trying to help people, you are trying to help yourself by buying friends. which is fine, just don't call it something that its not
fair point, i hold my hands up for what i have done... no longer doing it again
I thought you won a PI....
Who's that woman on your profile btw? A bit creepy to use someone else's family pics.
Has been checked a few times
Replied to on 26/03/17 at 7:37:34 AM by Torn City Staff
Seems not RMT.
thats for me and my spouse! thankyou.
Dont be late ,restart again ,so you could get 500 killstreak and no enemies
Wait, are you seriously trying to say that approaching complete noobs and getting them to waste their refills for a bit of cash is somehow charitable? You're not giving them an outstanding rate or anything.
Also, you think he's a multi and yet you still try to strike a deal with him. Nothing shady about that at all.
Now you're stressing out in the forums because people are calling you out and saying that you're not "being nice" you're just doing yourself a service.
Has been checked a few times
Replied to on 26/03/17 at 7:37:34 AM by Torn City Staff
Seems not RMT.
If it is blatantly obvious, report it
Same here, they offered offered him some cash for losses, he declined, princess offered some cash just to add them to their friends list and instead ken decides to blacklist them.... Princess did however call you a multi, but that's not too bad right? Easy to mistake someone for a multi if they act like they know a thing or two about torn even though they are level 1. Dear lord, i've started writing books instead of replying to threads...
You should close this thread if you have the ability to, it literally serves no purpose.
bahhh.. you know I hate adding to Champion's karma but I agree with him wholeheartedly. R+
hmmm... I dunno if either are multies... it seems to me if they really knew a lot about the game they would not be interested in bringing attention to themselves or make themselves look shady. I don't get the need to falsely earn friends. Either a person is someone you like and have a rapport with and that makes them desirable to be put on your friend's list or they are not. So it looks like you are liked even though you've just bought friends? that just seems rather pathetic. stick around, share yourself and see if there are others who enjoy what you have to say.
My mama always told me that to get a friend you have to be a friend. Conditions should not apply.
Awe.. and now I have Donna Summer and Musical Youth running through my head!
ya mon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qxyf0YTJmA
Having a lot of friends might make people assume things about you as a person, E.g. that you're more trust worthy.
I honestly don't see why someone would go to the trouble of buying friends though, I don't see any end goal.
One of the funniest posts I've seen in a while.
But I want to add that in both threads, the chat transcript posted indicates an awfully quick trigger to blacklist OP.
Might there be more to the story?
No longer doing what, ripping newbs off and mailing only ones you think are multis so you can get away without paying them?
(Y)
She now has more enemies than friends lmao
what a backfire