Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription issue

Started by spankey [894480] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
spankey [894480]

During all the 502 errors, I logged to find this event -

Donation issue : An error occurred while processing your PayPal subscription. Please check the status in your PayPal account and take the necessary action. Alternatively you may wish to cancel and restart your subscription. Thank you.



I have checked my paypal account and it is showing the transaction as successful and the money has been taken from my account, still have the credited donator status/items but no points credited... not sure what the necessary actions are.. or even if this was due to the 502 errors affecting Torn at the time.
spankey [894480]

I received april fool items, at 4:20am 01/04, the subscription items at 5:10am 01/04, and then at 12:06 a message advising of an issue with paypal payment, no event advising of credit of donator status/points. I have checked paypal and payment was fine along with money from account.

I do have donator days as if status was given, just missing usual event announcement/points


spankey [894480]

Just checked, and subscription icon is missing altogether on torn,



Paypal has :

Subscription details



Active

Merchant Torn Verified | payments@torn.com





Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Your subscription expired on 1st April. The most recent payment was from 1st March, I can't see any reference of any successful payment since then?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

It was showing as active because the subscription still existed - it was just unpaid. Usually in this case you can wait for it to automatically go through, or cancel it and restart it.

It looks like it's automatically recurred (or you restarted it), as of 12:40:47 today.

Thanks.