During all the 502 errors, I logged to find this event -
Donation issue : An error occurred while processing your PayPal subscription. Please check the status in your PayPal account and take the necessary action. Alternatively you may wish to cancel and restart your subscription. Thank you.
I have checked my paypal account and it is showing the transaction as successful and the money has been taken from my account, still have the credited donator status/items but no points credited... not sure what the necessary actions are.. or even if this was due to the 502 errors affecting Torn at the time.
So you got the subscription time but just no points?
Or you got nothing and had the payment taken out of your Paypal account?
I received april fool items, at 4:20am 01/04, the subscription items at 5:10am 01/04, and then at 12:06 a message advising of an issue with paypal payment, no event advising of credit of donator status/points. I have checked paypal and payment was fine along with money from account.
I do have donator days as if status was given, just missing usual event announcement/points
Just checked, and subscription icon is missing altogether on torn,
Paypal has :
Subscription details
Active
Merchant Torn Verified | payments@torn.com
Have you tried going to preferences then icons and clicking the refresh icons link for that issue?
just now, caused repositioning but no subs icon
Your subscription expired on 1st April. The most recent payment was from 1st March, I can't see any reference of any successful payment since then?
Then I am unsure why it is showing active on donator screen :-
screenie
well... paypal is showing next payment due 6th April for the subscription
It was showing as active because the subscription still existed - it was just unpaid. Usually in this case you can wait for it to automatically go through, or cancel it and restart it.
It looks like it's automatically recurred (or you restarted it), as of 12:40:47 today.
Thanks.