Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mousea

Started by One_Classy_Lady [873821] on in General Discussion.

113 replies · 2.12k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JustJanet [911066]

I did... and so did 72 others. Compassion costs nothing. Not learning how to show it costs joy, peace, and respect.


I didn't know Mousea, but I am sad to hear of his passing. I hope there are many around to tell his child about him and help her to know him even though he's gone. "Those who are remembered are never really gone."
WIT_KAT [1641178]

My condolences to mousea's friends and family...

If someday his daughter decides to play Torn most of us will welcome her...
JustJanet [911066]

First, I'm not mad. You can't see the difference between being on a game with real live humans and being on a game with computer generated people. Torn is a game but it's also a community of people who enjoy playing the game and make bonds. We form attachments and when people we grow close to die, that is sad and causes the normal person pain. You not being able to understand that doesn't make me angry at you. It makes me feel sorry for you! You are pathetic and need pity. Not being able to feel empathy is a huge deficit to you.