Very sad. Im near my mid 40s and havent looked after myself. The end can come at anytime, life is short.
Mousea
Started by One_Classy_Lady [873821] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Very sad. Im near my mid 40s and havent looked after myself. The end can come at anytime, life is short.
Gutted, was good in game friend years ago.
Ched should delete people like you without a moments hesitation for comments like that, you sick individual.
I did... and so did 72 others. Compassion costs nothing. Not learning how to show it costs joy, peace, and respect.
I didn't know Mousea, but I am sad to hear of his passing. I hope there are many around to tell his child about him and help her to know him even though he's gone. "Those who are remembered are never really gone."
is only game why you have to be mad
RIP
My prayers go out to the surviving family and friends.
My condolences to mousea's friends and family...
If someday his daughter decides to play Torn most of us will welcome her...
First, I'm not mad. You can't see the difference between being on a game with real live humans and being on a game with computer generated people. Torn is a game but it's also a community of people who enjoy playing the game and make bonds. We form attachments and when people we grow close to die, that is sad and causes the normal person pain. You not being able to understand that doesn't make me angry at you. It makes me feel sorry for you! You are pathetic and need pity. Not being able to feel empathy is a huge deficit to you.
I'am slightly disturbed that the news of someone's passing got 70 up-votes, is this a good thing?
Regards of whenever or not he is mad, someone died. Saying "who cares" is rather impolite to say the least.
RIP Mousie....
Claire_Redfield just STFU already! Nobody wants to hear your idiotic, disrespectful comment.
RIP
My dear friend Mousea!
[image: cdn28.us1.fansshare.com]
You'll be missed! I know I will miss ya!
R.I.P. buddy
My condolences to all your friends and family
The Box rulez! :D
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Mentions: Mousea [869188]
So sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to his family and friends.
Vale Mousea.
Rest In Peace.
Best of luck to the family, I'm very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Mousea.
Was Mousea from The Box??