I was hospitalized by someone who was already in hospital. He was invincible and I failed at running away. TORN what is this bullshit?
How?
Started by codename_noluck [1990430] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 6 likes ·
You were in hospital for failing to run away codename_noluck decided to run away from -Goodie- but couldn't escape 15:04:38 then 9 seconds AFTER that someone else killed him smiler666 hospitalized -Goodie- and claimed a $100,000 bounty 15:04:47 So it's …
I was hospitalized by someone who was already in hospital. He was invincible and I failed at running away. TORN what is this bullshit?
Outrageous!
Do you have the attack log? Was he online... Seems like you have attacked someone who just decided to med out. Otherwise it sounds a bit made up. +failed runaway doesn't cause hospitalisation.
Attack logs can be found on ur "home" page under latest attacks
You were in hospital for failing to run away
codename_noluck decided to run away from -Goodie- but couldn't escape 15:04:38
then 9 seconds AFTER that someone else killed him
smiler666 hospitalized -Goodie- and claimed a $100,000 bounty 15:04:47
So it's not bullshit, you just failed.
yeah, I was still new to the whole "numbers are everything" combat style of torn at that time
Communism