who of you already got 5????!! [:disappointed:]
Easter Egg Competition!
Started by PhaNToM [1503918] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 141 / 141 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
who of you already got 5????!! [:disappointed:]
I've found one whole egg hahaha ... I click around every screen every so often from the top of the menu down .. Nada .. I swear that wasn't my piss in Ched's cereal yesterday - I swears it ... lol
i got 3 in one day
white is the more hard to find because or you watch carefully to see it or you miss it instead of others, that, the colors catch right away your attention...guilty the torn layout game lol
i cant get more Eggs ;w;
i got 23 hrs ago an egg and 16 hrs ago. That's it.
Eggs i need more eggs!
Rofl. I found a white egg right under your post. Tyvm
loaded up this topic, BOOM real white egg! hells yes
i got 3
1 Blue,
1 Black,
1 Green
4 so far, white red gold black
4 collected and 1 missed thusfar
I am.
Still I missed one. so 5/6
How do you know if you missed one?
That happens when you press on other link and you see one.
nice! grats man!
noticed anything about the timespan inbetween finds?
i got the feeling it takes longer the more you have....but could also be the rng
Eggs hunting is egghausting :P
Found an orange so that is 4
I think it is random because first 2 spam in few mins time gap.
Other one just after 5 hours I think. Anyway, I might missed some (I know for sure I missed first one I blame for that, mine slow internet )
Found 3 all on Mobile. Easily missed though. Also keep your screen grub free. Even the slightest smear can fool you. >.