Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Egg Competition!

Started by PhaNToM [1503918] on in General Discussion.

140 replies · 5.42k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 141 / 141 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Rayvon [2019500]

I've found one whole egg hahaha ... I click around every screen every so often from the top of the menu down .. Nada .. I swear that wasn't my piss in Ched's cereal yesterday - I swears it ... lol
Kaxuxo [1516155]

white is the more hard to find because or you watch carefully to see it or you miss it instead of others, that, the colors catch right away your attention...guilty the torn layout game lol
whatev [2044603]

nice! grats man!

noticed anything about the timespan inbetween finds?

i got the feeling it takes longer the more you have....but could also be the rng
Adrenalinas [1974447]

I think it is random because first 2 spam in few mins time gap.

Other one just after 5 hours I think. Anyway, I might missed some (I know for sure I missed first one I blame for that, mine slow internet )
-DELTA- [2036372]

Found 3 all on Mobile. Easily missed though. Also keep your screen grub free. Even the slightest smear can fool you. >.