Could we just get together enough people to take Duke down on our own?
Duke Attack Mission
Started by AccidentaLegend [1615990] on in Missions.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Could we just get together enough people to take Duke down on our own?
Anybody up for duke attack 11TCT?
can we all set up TCT for duke mission, so that we can all attack together
I'm in
I am in..
I'm in, too.
How many do we need to be, and when will we do it ?
Count me in.
What day and time shall we do the attack?
count me in
How about Saturday, 3PM TCT
In
I have talked to a few other people, and it looks looks that is the time we are shooting for. Anyone message me if interested so I can try and organize
15:00 TCT, Saturday
I'm OK with 15:00, TCT, Saturday.
I'm in for 1500 Saturday
Bump. 15:00 TCT Saturday, April 8. Message me so i can organize and make sure we have enough players.
I'm down for 15:00 TCT Saturday!
Bump. 15:00 TCT Saturday, April 8. We have a lot of interested people. Please message me so I can get an accurate count.
Hi, need to defeat duke. Please message me if interested. I will organise the attack. Thanks.
Or if you need me to be part of an ongoing effort to do the same, I'm game too.
You're better off hospitalizing him for my bounty forum. 1 b prize. Next month it will open to staff so get it while you can