Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Attack Mission

Started by AccidentaLegend [1615990] on in Missions.

46 replies · 579 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Alexis [29052]

I have talked to a few other people, and it looks looks that is the time we are shooting for. Anyone message me if interested so I can try and organize



15:00 TCT, Saturday
Alexis [29052]

Bump. 15:00 TCT Saturday, April 8. We have a lot of interested people. Please message me so I can get an accurate count.
Mrs-Money [1163889]

Hi, need to defeat duke. Please message me if interested. I will organise the attack. Thanks.
Or if you need me to be part of an ongoing effort to do the same, I'm game too.
Satan [612696]

You're better off hospitalizing him for my bounty forum. 1 b prize. Next month it will open to staff so get it while you can