I'm making a 3D game in UE4 for my college course, I can't decide what to do so I'm going to ask you, the people of torn, to make the decision for me.
Gaming Ideas
Started by Jackerybean [1994422] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 3 likes ·
Doesn't matter as long as it's "independent" you'll have hipsters lining up to buy it.
I'm making a 3D game in UE4 for my college course, I can't decide what to do so I'm going to ask you, the people of torn, to make the decision for me.
Strategy
Age of Empires 2 - Remastered in Unreal Engine 4 :P
FPS, I'd recommend zombies, they're somewhat easy to program if you know pathfinding
Doesn't matter as long as it's "independent" you'll have hipsters lining up to buy it.
"The Rise of Duke" How Torn's very own master loan shark came to be.
Make a Moba
Make it hard...FPS with vehicles and flying.
Walking simulator.
Just make it as pretentious as possible without having to add any real form of game content. Maybe just a voice-over as the player leisurely strolls across an empty island?
Cubist 3D games such as TABS, Ancient warfare, Ravenfield or Garbage days are very popular atm and it's relatively to make good simple games with those, depends on your skill
If this is your first game, you should absolutely make an FPS, it's much MUCH simpler than everything else.
make a platformer