Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gaming Ideas

Started by Jackerybean [1994422] on in Gaming.

11 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jackerybean [1994422]

I'm making a 3D game in UE4 for my college course, I can't decide what to do so I'm going to ask you, the people of torn, to make the decision for me.
MadHatter [486416]

Walking simulator.

Just make it as pretentious as possible without having to add any real form of game content. Maybe just a voice-over as the player leisurely strolls across an empty island?
Valandes [2023976]

Cubist 3D games such as TABS, Ancient warfare, Ravenfield or Garbage days are very popular atm and it's relatively to make good simple games with those, depends on your skill