Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

So......??

Started by Rogue816 [1007177] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
DAMINK [2009054]

South East for me.

You are talking about Australia yea?

I kid i kid, i know you all assume only mericans exist in this world.... apart from the people ya bomb ofcourse.
Rogue816 [1007177]

Lol@the one twit that disliked this post, ha ha ha ha... sorry you don't have the nature luxuries as we do here :-), sorry you don't have the many freedoms I have.... sorry you stuck in some weird dictatorship of a country...
Dagrims [2007550]

I was out looking all night for Morels, because I'm a fungi to be around. Eventually it got so crowded there wasn't mushroom to even move, so I came home. I just wanted a good time, but truffle just seems to follow me wherever I go - probably due to all the shiitake-ing I do.