Anyone here from the Midwest? Anyone out finding Morels :-)
So......??
Started by Rogue816 [1007177] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Anyone here from the Midwest? Anyone out finding Morels :-)
South East for me.
You are talking about Australia yea?
I kid i kid, i know you all assume only mericans exist in this world.... apart from the people ya bomb ofcourse.
Lol@the one twit that disliked this post, ha ha ha ha... sorry you don't have the nature luxuries as we do here :-), sorry you don't have the many freedoms I have.... sorry you stuck in some weird dictatorship of a country...
There. Now you have two people who downvoted your thread and counting.
I was out looking all night for Morels, because I'm a fungi to be around. Eventually it got so crowded there wasn't mushroom to even move, so I came home. I just wanted a good time, but truffle just seems to follow me wherever I go - probably due to all the shiitake-ing I do.
Lmfao, at anothwr person that didn't have a crappy attitude.... i like your style!!!
Lol, i feel sorry for the other 6 worthless shitheads who voted this down cause they are bitches :-/ ......
What why is this alive again
its like it rose from its grave into the future
its like it rose from its grave into the future