The drop down menu appears behind whilst it should appear on top. See picture. This makes it impossible to do an advanced search properly.
[image: snag.gy]
Have you tried clearing cache and cookies or another browser?
Yes, still get the same result. Using firefox on windows 10.
Hello. I can't reproduce it. Can you provide us with more details, please? Your Firefox version, other browsers with this issue, your actions before you see that, on what pages. Thanks!
It is the same on all pages for me. I only use firefox no sure if it happens on other browsers.
Your Firefox version is 52.0
Not sure what else I can provide information wise. Only thing I can see is all drop down menus on advanced search appears behind.
It appears to have been fixed. Changes will be applied on the LIVE in the next release. Thanks
Guess that is Tuesday?
Yes
This issue is still present.
I'm also getting this problem, it appears for me when i click the ARROW for property however if i click the on the actual text box it works fine.
It does this for all drop down menus, clicking the arrow causes it to appear behind the search box but clicking the text box makes it appear infront
Rekker is it the same for you? Please, clear your cache and try again. Thanks.
Not sure if I'll need a new report, but since you're dealing with this, I'll mention it. On mobile it's possible to open the desktop version drop downs in aadvanced Search by tapping the arrow (might take some tapping around to get it to happen)
Tapping right on it brings up the correct mobile style list though
I am getting the same as in the original image, the boxes appear behind when they should appear on top.
I mean it happens only when you click on ARROW or not?
Yes, it only allows me to click on the arrows to get the drop down menu, If I click the text next to the arrow nothing happens.
Goods news all works as it should, Just a minor issue came of it with the allignment
[image: snag.gy]
Hello
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks
[image: snag.gy]They issue is fixed with the new buttons but they have been layered over the top and look very much out of place. Main thing though it does work.
Hello. Could you please provide us with information about your browser and operating system?
Please, use this service to provide us with all necessary data:
https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ Thanks
[image: snag.gy]This is all working fine now. just the overlapping buttons look out of place but all funtionality is where it should be.