Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advanced search

Started by Rekker [1761] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
dmitriyz [1990187]

Hello. I can't reproduce it. Can you provide us with more details, please? Your Firefox version, other browsers with this issue, your actions before you see that, on what pages. Thanks!
Rekker [1761]

It is the same on all pages for me. I only use firefox no sure if it happens on other browsers.
Your Firefox version is 52.0

Not sure what else I can provide information wise. Only thing I can see is all drop down menus on advanced search appears behind.
Protagonist [2039305]

I'm also getting this problem, it appears for me when i click the ARROW for property however if i click the on the actual text box it works fine.

It does this for all drop down menus, clicking the arrow causes it to appear behind the search box but clicking the text box makes it appear infront
Stewie [1494547]

Not sure if I'll need a new report, but since you're dealing with this, I'll mention it. On mobile it's possible to open the desktop version drop downs in aadvanced Search by tapping the arrow (might take some tapping around to get it to happen)

Tapping right on it brings up the correct mobile style list though
Rekker [1761]

Yes, it only allows me to click on the arrows to get the drop down menu, If I click the text next to the arrow nothing happens.