jokes,
my profile will be the first it will go on
if you do make it past more than 1, I'd love anything to do with a dino! :D
Oh look, vultures everywhere.
"mein mein mein mein"
Just looking to add one to my bazaar. Anything you do would be fine.
Looks like people here still long for the legend.
I'd like a Rainbow Six Siege theme with Lord Tachanky Kang in it
I would love to have a kind of technology theme, perhaps with a computer displaying some sort of error, perhaps with my username in it.
People here long for free and I am not a legend. I might have been a visionary at some point with a different sort of style of tag but never a legend.
Will begin work on the first tag in the next hour. The result will be posted once an outcome, whatever it be, has been reached.
Mr. Bean can paint apartments with explosives. Just sayin'.
Something themed around my name? As maybe a last request?
Yay for Mr. Bean
If it's not too late to hop on the bandwagon I'd like to request a Breaking Bad themed one please!
What I call you is my opinion of you. And when I do it's for a reason.
You may be a "different style artist" to yourself and a few others.
not to me.
First gfx nearly half done, I think.
If still feel like making anything after done with the lucky people who were here first, I'd like something with space/galaxy or abstract, whatever you'd feel like doing, if you feel like doing more :]
you already have enough signs!!! lol
I would like an Eldar or Harlequin 40k related image. Can't supply an image to work with tho!
Always love a freebie... Still waiting on my pentool masterpiece from 2015 ð.
Sorry for delays. I didn't take into account that exam week was right around the corner. For delays I can guarantee that there will be 4 requests completed.
1 mine, right? :p
Many apologies for rating - the post. It was an accident. I hope i did not offend you. So please accept my apology.