Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

71 replies · 766 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

microlost [2040671]

I would love to have a kind of technology theme, perhaps with a computer displaying some sort of error, perhaps with my username in it.
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

People here long for free and I am not a legend. I might have been a visionary at some point with a different sort of style of tag but never a legend.



Will begin work on the first tag in the next hour. The result will be posted once an outcome, whatever it be, has been reached.
Script [1547879]

What I call you is my opinion of you. And when I do it's for a reason.

You may be a "different style artist" to yourself and a few others.

not to me.
Kate [1701775]

If still feel like making anything after done with the lucky people who were here first, I'd like something with space/galaxy or abstract, whatever you'd feel like doing, if you feel like doing more :]
Guvie00 [1522441]

I would like an Eldar or Harlequin 40k related image. Can't supply an image to work with tho!

Always love a freebie... Still waiting on my pentool masterpiece from 2015 ð.
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Sorry for delays. I didn't take into account that exam week was right around the corner. For delays I can guarantee that there will be 4 requests completed.
Script [1547879]

Many apologies for rating - the post. It was an accident. I hope i did not offend you. So please accept my apology.