Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost my character

Started by 1234342 [2001714] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 351 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
34
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

1234342 [2001714]

Logged out, then logged back in and lost all my stats. I have the money that i had but name changed and my stats got reset like I just started the game. Not sure what to do.
jump792 [1967039]

Hmm...file a report? (honestly, I have seen people lose their accounts and such, but never in my days have I seen a person who is using their account but it has been cur****led....)
Flugkatze [1718691]

Battle Stats lost?

They changed the look of them some time ago. Got rid of the 4 numbers after the dot. Doesn't mean that stats are lost.

Maybe you got confused by this.
-DELTA- [2036372]

Best thing to do is post your issue in Bugs & Issues here.

Someone will look into the issue and advise you further.

If you need to contact a member of staff, the list is found here.

Best of luck. I hope things are resolved quickly for you.