Logged out, then logged back in and lost all my stats. I have the money that i had but name changed and my stats got reset like I just started the game. Not sure what to do.
Lost my character
Started by 1234342 [2001714] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mix [21666]
· 18 likes ·
Log back out and back in with the other email address you have
Logged out, then logged back in and lost all my stats. I have the money that i had but name changed and my stats got reset like I just started the game. Not sure what to do.
Hmm...file a report? (honestly, I have seen people lose their accounts and such, but never in my days have I seen a person who is using their account but it has been cur****led....)
Log back out and back in with the other email address you have
Delete. Restart. Nothing gained, nothing lost.
How long were you inactive? Someone may have taken your name before the change.
Battle Stats lost?
They changed the look of them some time ago. Got rid of the 4 numbers after the dot. Doesn't mean that stats are lost.
Maybe you got confused by this.
post this in the bugs and issues forum, the developers will be able to help more than we can