I would say Torn is a very slow paced game, it's about the "Long grind". It also only requires you to check in a few times per day. Because of this I don't think torn is a very "streamable" game.
I agree with Heigw, unless you're streaming gambling at the casino I don't really think there is much you could do. And only streaming the casino wouldn't have very much longevity.
On the flip side, Youtube has an open niche for Torn City, there are almost no high quality content creators for Torn on youtube. There are a few videos by Kata, Kapten_Klitoris & SweetDeandra.
I would say Youtube is your best way to build an audience with Torn, consider making stat guides, money making guides, chaining guides etc. You could also make progress videos each week on your account. There really aren't many good or up-to-date "guides" for Torn on youtube, that's a space you could fill.
You could even take inspiration from the
Guide List as long as you properly credit the original creators.
TL;DR Torn isn't a game you can progress quickly on, so it isn't viable to stream, instead consider high quality Youtube guides and progress videos - nobody is doing this, it's a free space!