Hello, everyone. I have noticed there are people whose levels are relatively closer to mine who are authors in the newspaper. I love writing, and I would like to know how i would go about becoming an author?
Newspaper Article Writer
Started by Bosco_The_Bear [1955852] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Hello, everyone. I have noticed there are people whose levels are relatively closer to mine who are authors in the newspaper. I love writing, and I would like to know how i would go about becoming an author?
I'm not sure if this is the official process but sugarvalves, the main writer for the paper has left a reply on a question like this a bit ago.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=3&t=15998571&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17595482
Mentions: One reporter.
Thank you, I will make sure to check it out!