Hi I'm new to this game,
But I am working in the army and have been for nearly 2 days and my working stats are still on 0 each which is causing no gains when it stats I should gain a number of stats daily, my endurance is on 100 due to find of an egg but other then that they are not increasing daily like they should to my knowledge?
Help anyone?
This may have been caused by yesterdays down time? I would suggest checking tonight (sometime after 6pm Torn time) and reporting back here?
As posted above. Can you please check after new company day today and post back?
Yep that's fine, thank you stewie and Kate.
hi, my stats have increased today,
thank you
Report closed, user reported issue resolved.
can we re open this case please, my stats have not increased after todays work role over?
Passing to Chedburn for a log check.
thank you
The amount of working stats you gain while in a company is determined by your effectiveness within that company. You only have 5% effectiveness, so you would only gain a very small amount (I.e. 2 manual labour).
I checked your account:
"You also receive a maximum of 52 manual, 26 endurance and 0 intelligence every day based on your efficiency."
So your manual should increase by 2-3, your endurance should increase by 1-2.
You currently have 6 manual, 1 intel, and 103 endurance.
Oh okay I didn't no this I thought you receive what it sais, thank you for breaking it down and explaining it to me, sorry for wasting your time