Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Working stats

Started by Dracoo [2058517] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Dracoo [2058517]

Hi I'm new to this game,

But I am working in the army and have been for nearly 2 days and my working stats are still on 0 each which is causing no gains when it stats I should gain a number of stats daily, my endurance is on 100 due to find of an egg but other then that they are not increasing daily like they should to my knowledge?

Help anyone?
Stewie [1494547]

This may have been caused by yesterdays down time? I would suggest checking tonight (sometime after 6pm Torn time) and reporting back here?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

The amount of working stats you gain while in a company is determined by your effectiveness within that company. You only have 5% effectiveness, so you would only gain a very small amount (I.e. 2 manual labour).
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I checked your account:
"You also receive a maximum of 52 manual, 26 endurance and 0 intelligence every day based on your efficiency."



So your manual should increase by 2-3, your endurance should increase by 1-2.

You currently have 6 manual, 1 intel, and 103 endurance.
Dracoo [2058517]

Oh okay I didn't no this I thought you receive what it sais, thank you for breaking it down and explaining it to me, sorry for wasting your time