Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

dead thread, please ignore

Started by trent438 [2044297] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Beesus- [1959482]

General Discussion itself is becoming a "Scammer thread" anyway lol. You'll see someone posting about getting scammed every other day.
manic [1554958]

Is this a thread about scammers or those who have been scammed?

Like a scammer victim support thread?

If it is, I still have a couple backward facing chairs, mucky coffee cups and a 'where did they touch you' doll I nicked from the "Champion hurt my feeling" group I will happily donate to your worthwhile cause...
AshleyT [1432316]

I know the thread is dead, but whining, and pointing them out so they suffer, are two similar but different things.

There are better ways than shooting someone in the face to ruin their Torn life for a little bit for being an *******.