this thread turned into a shitstorm, just ignore it.
dead thread, please ignore
Started by trent438 [2044297] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- AshleyT [1432316]
· 4 likes ·
Oh so wanting scammers to get screwed is now something that means you got no balls?
this thread turned into a shitstorm, just ignore it.
Just wondering, what's the proof?
Is being butthurt proof enough ?
aaaand im mugged ****
Lol
Or you could grow a fat set of nuts and get over being scammed?
General Discussion itself is becoming a "Scammer thread" anyway lol. You'll see someone posting about getting scammed every other day.
Oh so wanting scammers to get screwed is now something that means you got no balls?
Scams are fairly easy to avoid.
You are a scammer.
Proof: You post a thread about other people being scammers as to not attract attention to your own scams.
No, I'm saying grow some balls, as in, man the **** up and stop ****ing whining about it.
Glad we cleared that up petal
I've been curious why no one has a successful scammer/buy mugger list thread up yet since it's not against the rules anymore.
op is HT_dudes multi and bluesystems clone i have proof
Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining it.
god this has turned in to a absolute shitstorm
wait are you talking about me? what? i haven't even heard of those people.
Is this a thread about scammers or those who have been scammed?
Like a scammer victim support thread?
If it is, I still have a couple backward facing chairs, mucky coffee cups and a 'where did they touch you' doll I nicked from the "Champion hurt my feeling" group I will happily donate to your worthwhile cause...
NO idea what this thread is about, I just +R to be edgy and go against the grain and sh~t [:grin:]
I know the thread is dead, but whining, and pointing them out so they suffer, are two similar but different things.
There are better ways than shooting someone in the face to ruin their Torn life for a little bit for being an *******.