Revivers have enough money to buy two DB's and destroy us both at this point...
IBB vs JFA territory war. FTW & Relentless join in
Started by Has [1164812] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 867 / 867 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Revivers have enough money to buy two DB's and destroy us both at this point...
wow lost 15 friends, gained 3 new enemies, who the feck did I piss of I was barely there for a day and didnt even talk shit on the forums
All this bring back memories of the Good Old days
Can't speak for the enemies but the friends loss will largely be due to a fix Ched made regarding fedded accounts and their friendslists.
Well done IBB was a fun War :)
I lost 11, I paid good money for those!
Lost 20 odd, lost 20 odd enemies too mind
You still have like 40 minutes to save it :P
Makes more sense in a few days when other factions are more tied up :p
Comments about the 7 factions that helped aside IBB themselves did a really good job :)
Haven't said anything over the last few days in the forums, but mat, buddy, broham...you sound super super bitter. And i don't think I've ever seen anyone post as much as you have over the last 2 days
Was good fun. Thanks to JFA for having me! First time guesting since HT was still around.
Congrats IBB, I was very impressed how active IBB is, given that it has been hibernating for... 4 years now? Looking forward to seeing more action on the territories ground!
I post a lot tbf and I'm really not :o a few in ibb are good friends, I don't believe I be moaned or anything about the other factions, valid strat given the situation but I just wanted to say well done to just them, I feel like it was going to be given to everyone and take away from IBB but they did a rather good job :)
But also ye, I post a lot but that isn't really news
Thank you! We're considering this a turning point an the awakening of... well, we'll just wait and see :)
Mentions: Bullzeye [922212]
Anyone have any energy or cooldown room i can borrow... asking for a friend...
>.>
All b******* aside that was f****** awesome congratulations to the SA coalition. Hard fought well on Victory hope to have ones like these again in the future
I urge you all to re-read this thread in a year. Plenty of internal cringing, been there & done that with war threads in the past haha.
I had fun. Nice to break away from the norm for a little while. Helped me decide what stat to train next too. 12/10 for this territory war from me.
Not everything is related to SA, IBB won and that is all that counts.
Congratulations all teams hoorah, over so soon, let the games begin...buttered popcorn?
[image: media.giphy.com]
Congrats to the 8+ factions, BB and Sif. Was a well fought battle and you deserved the win.
I also want to thank everyone for helping us realize that we have achieved our goal of being the most hated faction (not counting cheating factions like SA and relentless)