Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IBB vs JFA territory war. FTW & Relentless join in

Started by Has [1164812] on in Faction Discussion.

866 replies · 13.9k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 867 / 867 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bullzeye [922212]

wow lost 15 friends, gained 3 new enemies, who the feck did I piss of I was barely there for a day and didnt even talk shit on the forums
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Can't speak for the enemies but the friends loss will largely be due to a fix Ched made regarding fedded accounts and their friendslists.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Makes more sense in a few days when other factions are more tied up :p



Comments about the 7 factions that helped aside IBB themselves did a really good job :)
Shampoo [686361]

Haven't said anything over the last few days in the forums, but mat, buddy, broham...you sound super super bitter. And i don't think I've ever seen anyone post as much as you have over the last 2 days
Blexi [1458703]

Was good fun. Thanks to JFA for having me! First time guesting since HT was still around.

Congrats IBB, I was very impressed how active IBB is, given that it has been hibernating for... 4 years now? Looking forward to seeing more action on the territories ground!
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I post a lot tbf and I'm really not :o a few in ibb are good friends, I don't believe I be moaned or anything about the other factions, valid strat given the situation but I just wanted to say well done to just them, I feel like it was going to be given to everyone and take away from IBB but they did a rather good job :)



But also ye, I post a lot but that isn't really news
Paul [1176287]

Thank you! We're considering this a turning point an the awakening of... well, we'll just wait and see :)
M1-Garand [1955142]

All b******* aside that was f****** awesome congratulations to the SA coalition. Hard fought well on Victory hope to have ones like these again in the future
Madmiketyson [979994]

I urge you all to re-read this thread in a year. Plenty of internal cringing, been there & done that with war threads in the past haha.

I had fun. Nice to break away from the norm for a little while. Helped me decide what stat to train next too. 12/10 for this territory war from me.
Batman [984129]

Congrats to the 8+ factions, BB and Sif. Was a well fought battle and you deserved the win.



I also want to thank everyone for helping us realize that we have achieved our goal of being the most hated faction (not counting cheating factions like SA and relentless)