Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finished all education

Started by closed [1751079] on in Achievements.

11 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
50
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
lewis_makumba [1648736]

I would say about 4 and a half years! I tried not to get kick out too often. Although i got kicked out about 3-4 times in those 4 and a half years! At some point I was in a fitness company and merits maxed out in education, then after some time i changed company and even removed all merits from education...so maybe i could have finished all education even earlier.... :-)