Age: 1384 and finished all edu. Not sure what the record is so thought I'd post here.
Finished all education
Started by closed [1751079] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 50
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Age: 1384 and finished all edu. Not sure what the record is so thought I'd post here.
Congratulations
The record is 1383 days. Good effort, though.
Can you beat edd yet though? :p
Did you really study though?
Rated +
damn son
Great achievement. How long did that take you?
I would say about 4 and a half years! I tried not to get kick out too often. Although i got kicked out about 3-4 times in those 4 and a half years! At some point I was in a fitness company and merits maxed out in education, then after some time i changed company and even removed all merits from education...so maybe i could have finished all education even earlier.... :-)
that was so CLOSED
Nice Achievement
very aggressive