just wondering what it is and how to do it
premium training?
Started by Manhunterv0 [2059655] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Mat-Senpai [952164]
· 2 likes ·
[image: snag.gy]
just wondering what it is and how to do it
Stacking 1000 energy by taking 4 xanax
Use 5 edvds to raise your happiness by 25000
Take an ecstasy to double your happiness
and then train that 1000 energy at your new massive happiness :)
also note it's been proven that stacking E is very inefficient.
when you don't need to premium train, that is.
It is efficient. To a certain degree, at a particular stat range.
Your graph shows that prem trains give better stat gains than natural E/xanax etc in the same time period.
Unless im missing something here, going by your graph, prem trains are more efficient until 400k base stat.
The op is a new player ergo he's going to be in the range that it's very efficient. Yes there's a point where it's not efficient but overall it will be efficient for a while.
I know.... that is why I added the graph so OP could see exactly the point >.>
Also noting that Prem gives slower progress in the gym progression and long term will lose down progress but initially it'll come off better. The graph shows the is initial benefit but longer turn it hurts.
Also consider that happy jumping is pretty expensive, many new players spend all their money on eDVDs.
It's not like a new player can afford the premium option all the time. I actually spreadsheeted out a 50k vs 99,999 happy option. It was over 200k stat difference in favor of 99,999 happy despite the time it takes to get them. There only thing I didn't gauge was against a single Xanax at 25k happy figuring for od useage for the other option which I could see a possible argument for losing probably 1 or 2 big trains from drug od
In the long term, I believe it's worth it to increase the base stats asap.
Also, ty for the graph, gonna just save it for my own benefit.
Also, I realise it's expensive which is why I would recommend using the goodie bag from fb torn to find the first prem train (with 20 refills) and then just power level to 15.
After that point, only prem train if you can afford to.
Flower running can fund most of a players prem trains but I'd recommend other sources of income as well like a sweet shop or joining an AN.
That's actually from the guides section if you don't mind digging through all the posts. It's vladers guide if I'm not mistaken it's barely on page 1 . But it is good to know. Personally I'veâ got a bit more math to work out the exact best user of my Xanax.
this may sound like a stupid question, but im a newb. how do u stack/take xanax 4 times in a row?! it seems to me that drug cooldown always prevents it?
You're already under the effect of a drug. You'll have to wait 06:40:46 before you can take another.
I get that when I try to take drugs under the effect of drugs already.
You gotta wait for the cooldown to be at 00:00, than use another xanax.
The energy will stack. Watch out with happy stacking though, happy will reset to it's normal rate at xx:00, xx;15, xx:30, xx:45
wait out the cooldown till you can take another to stack it and hope you don't od. Your energy won't reset in the meantime it'll just stay
oh i see. i guess then that this only works if u naturally have really high happy cuz after a while of waiting it out, the happy high expires. my natural happy is 250. as previously stated, am newb. lol.
Nah. To stack happy wait til 1 min after x:00, x:15, x:30, x:45 then use 5 edvds. Then eat an ecstasy pill. Finally use all 1050e before happy resets.
It is preferrerd to rent a pi with high happy (with spouse).
Go to tutorials and guides forum, there are a lot of good guides for New players which helped me a lot.