Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

education kick

Started by mug [553318] Committee on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 254 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

mug [553318] Committee Committee

not sure if this is a bug or not

managed to get to -8% stats from addiction and wasn't kicked, usually it's always an instant kick from education but i managed to get away without being kicked. Faction member Jurd [2002305] managed to get to -11% last week and wasn't kick.

could of sworn you were always instantly kicked from education being this high in addiction.
both went to rehab without being education kicked after OD'ing - possibly OD is giving wrong on addiction i jumped from 6-8% which seems very high of a jump and jurd says his jump was high as well?
PsycWard [1579270]

I routinely make it to 8% but I have been kicked at 9% every time, kicked most the time if I take a second xan at 8% and twice kicked at 7%. My last kick, on April 8th, was at 7%.
Stewie [1494547]

Thought I'd mention this; I just took a Xanax and overdosed at -5% addiction and it took me to -10%

I was kicked from Education however.. (which sucks too, since it was my last one :|)
mug [553318] Committee Committee

hmm jurd mentioned he went from like 5-11% something crazy like that. i didn't believe him so i didn't post it but i guess i will believe it now :)
Lem [2002305]

I forgot to say that the OD occured when I left the faction for a day during the territory war, this must explain the huge jump in addiction.

You didn't believe me?

Well then...you're tacky and I hate you!
ofgortens [1863998]

I believe it's -7.X since I've been kicked at 7% two different times now. It used to be you can go to -7% w/out any risk of being kicked... it's now shifted to -6%.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I don't have time to individually check everything - the 8% is based on a formula which is based on addiction. It's definitely not exactly 8% for education kick, they're both unrelated.